This is the best value bundle I will ever make ....
This is the best value bundle I
will ever make .... it's the ALL THE THINGS BUNDLE ... but PLUS Sized
(includes current & future courses created by OTHER creators on this
🚀 ALL THE THINGS is also
the only way to get immediate early access to ALL IN-PRODUCTION/NEW
COURSES, This can be 6-8 weeks before general access.🚀
This is a one time purchase, no subscription fees, no access limitations and includes all updates and free access to a 80,000 learning community and access to a range of AWS mini projects.
This bundle currently provides access to the following courses:
- AWS Solutions Architect - Associate
- AWS Developer - Associate
- AWS SysOps Administrator - Associate
- AWS Solutions Architect - Professional
- AWS DevOps Engineer - Professional
- AWS Advanced Networking - Specialty
- AWS Security - Specialty
- ALL FUTURE COURSES
- Microsoft Azure Administrator (AZ-104)
- Microsoft DevOps Engineer (AZ-400)
- Getting Started with Microsoft Azure
- Getting Started with Microsoft DevOps
- ALL Future Courses James Adds to this platform
- ALL Current & Future Courses any other guest instructor.
🎉 Benefits 🎉One single payment for unlimited access to a growing course catalogue. A training investment which grows in value over time and includes all updates as topics are added or updated.
The CUSTOM student pack is priced & discounted based on the number of seats purchased.
Courses are updated frequently in line with changes to the AWS services.
Once you have purchased the bundle, we will assist you with activating each account. You can read more about activating your business bundle accounts here.
Adrian is an experienced Solutions Architect and technical trainer specialising in cloud and emerging technologies. Over the past 4 years he has created eight popular online training courses taken by nearly two hundred thousand students globally.
Adrian is obsessed with helping his students learn and develop in the most efficient and effective way possible and draws on over two decades of technology design, implementation and fault-finding experience.
Outside work Adrian loves home automation, green technology, UAV flying and cats.