AWS Associate & Professional Bundle (ALL-5)
This bundle contains three associate AWS Courses :-
- The AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
(🚨 DESIGNED FOR THE NEW SAA-C03 VERSION🚨)
- The AWS Certified Developer Associate
(🚨 DESIGNED FOR THE NEW DVA-C02 VERSION🚨)
- The AWS Certified Sysops Administrator Associate
And two Professional AWS Courses :-
- The AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
- The AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional
(🚨 DESIGNED FOR THE NEW DOP-C02 VERSION🚨)
Valued at $40 + $40 + $40 + $80 + $80 for a combined $280 value.
The bundle will provide everything you need to pass all three associate level certifications, both professional level certifications and gain enough experience along the way to be comfortable in an interview and real-world situations.
In my opinion, this represents the best value and most comprehensive training available for the role based AWS certifications at the Associate and professional Level.
WHAT MAKES OUR CONTENT DIFFERENT
PRODUCTION VALUES: This content includes best of class theory, architecture and practical demo lessons. Everything is there for a reason, is produced to a high standard and aids in your learning
ALWAYS CONSIDERS COST: The content starts with by helping you create and setup AWS accounts which you will use for your study. These will benefit from the free-tier giving you free access to AWS products and services up to a certain monthly level.
LEARN REAL SKILLS: This content isn’t just about the exam, the bundle includes the most valuable certifications courses available in IT - but obtaining $100,000+ cloud positions will require experience as well as accreditation. By the end of the courses, you will be prepared to pass the exams confidently while also having gained enough experience to use AWS day to day and design AWS solutions.
SCENARIO BASED: The content is based around real-world like scenarios. The theory and demo lessons are structured around scenarios which you will encounter in the real world.
RESPECTS YOUR TIME: I promise to respect your time. Everything in the courses is either relevant to the exam, or will provide the surrounding knowledge which will help you pass with confidence; while also gaining the practical experience needed to get access to exciting job opportunities. Lessons are never more than 20 minutes and often much shorter - I prioritize efficiency, not duration. Each section includes a quiz helping you retain knowledge, and at the end of every course, we’ve designed a full practice exam which mirrors real-world conditions.
ADVANCED AWS ARCHITECTURE : The content covers advanced architectural concepts as they relate to AWS but also covers the extended AWS product range which features on the exams
Topics covered include:-
- Advanced Identity Solutions (Multi-account & Federation)
- Complex Compute, Scaling and Load Balancing Architectures for extreme performance
- Advanced Storage configuration, performance, resilience and DR
- Data & Analytics Services
- Caching architectures for extreme performance levels
- Complex Application support services and architectures
- Advanced Deployment and management within AWS
- Complex Migration scenarios and Hybrid environment Implementation
- Advanced security and Account Configuration Management
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity in AWS
- Advanced Cost management techniques and strategies in AWS
- & much much more.
ALWAYS ACCURATE/ALWAYS UP TO DATE: I pride accuracy and so commit to keeping the content up to date with regular updates as AWS announces new products or features. Updates will be included in your one-time content purchase so you can study at your own pace.
Adrian is an experienced Solutions Architect and technical trainer specialising in cloud and emerging technologies. Over the past 4 years he has created eight popular online training courses taken by nearly two hundred thousand students globally.
Adrian is obsessed with helping his students learn and develop in the most efficient and effective way possible and draws on over two decades of technology design, implementation and fault-finding experience.
Outside work Adrian loves home automation, green technology, UAV flying and cats.