Enhance your skills - become a professional level DevOps Engineer and pass the AWS DevOps Engineer Professional Exam
The AWS Certified DevOps Engineer is one of the most valuable
and in-demand cloud certifications available. It tests your in-depth knowledge of a wide range of
AWS products and services. It evidences your ability to design, implement and manage complex devops pipelines and solutions within AWS.
By enrolling in this course I'm going to teach you how to easily overcome the challenging exam and even more importantly help you gain the skills required to become an AWS DevOps Engineer. Don't be scared, if you are willing to put in the effort I'll be here to help you every step of the way!!!!
- Anyone who has passed the AWS Certified Developer and/or SysOps Administrator Associate
- Experienced DevOps Engineers or Consultants
- Anyone looking to move into the AWS DevOps Space
- Strongly Recommended - Hold the AWS Certified Developer and/or Sysops Associate certification(s)
- Laptop or Workstation to perform the demo lessons
- An email address and credit/debit card for the AWS account(s)
- $10 or so per month of studies (where possible, the course will use free-tier, but there will be AWS costs for DEMO lessons)
WHAT MAKES THIS COURSE DIFFERENT
PRODUCTION VALUES: The course includes best of class theory, architecture and practical demo lessons. Everything in the course is there for a reason, is produced to a high standard and aids in your learning
ALWAYS CONSIDERS COST: The course starts with by helping you create and setup AWS accounts which you will use for your study. These will benefit from the free-tier giving you free access to AWS products and services up to a certain monthly level.
LEARN REAL SKILLS:
This course isn’t just about the exam, the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional is one of the most valuable certifications available in IT. By the end of the course, you will be prepared to pass
the exam confidently while also having gained enough experience to
work in the AWS DevOps space.
SCENARIO BASED: The course is based around a real-world like scenarios. The theory and demo lessons are structured around scenarios which you will encounter in the real world.
RESPECTS YOUR TIME: I promise to respect your time. Everything in the course is either relevant to the exam, or will provide the surrounding knowledge which will help you pass with confidence; while also gaining the practical experience needed to get access to exciting job opportunities. Lessons are never more than 20 minutes and often much shorter - I prioritize efficiency, not duration. Each section includes a quiz helping you retain knowledge, and at the end of the course, we’ve designed a full practice exam which mirrors real-world conditions.
ADVANCED AWS DEVOPS ARCHITECTURE : TBC
ALWAYS ACCURATE/ALWAYS UP TO DATE: I pride accuracy and so commit to keeping the content up to date with regular updates as AWS announces new products or features. Updates will be included in your one-time course purchase so you can study at your own pace.
By the end of this course, you will be able to confidently pass the professional-level AWS Certified DevOps Engineer exam and start getting access to some of the best paying careers in the industry.
Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS
- Implement and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes
BY THE NUMBERS
- Created and taught by an experienced instructor
- 100,000's of students across a total of 8 previous AWS Courses
- Instructor rating of over 99.5%.
- 20 years+ of Consultancy experience
- 40+ IT certifications, including all current AWS ones
- 41+ Hours of teaching + 20 hours extra for demos
- .. Including 3 advanced demos covering complex, hybrid and multi-product scenarios
- Professional level production values, excellent quality, high-end audio, clear accent and vibrant visuals throughout.
- Dedicated Exam and Question technique lessons to ensure exam success.
- All learning aids and demo lesson assets available for download at any time
Adrian is an experienced Solutions Architect and technical trainer specialising in cloud and emerging technologies. Over the past 4 years he has created eight popular online training courses taken by nearly two hundred thousand students globally.
Adrian is obsessed with helping his students learn and develop in the most efficient and effective way possible and draws on over two decades of technology design, implementation and fault-finding experience.
Outside work Adrian loves home automation, green technology, UAV flying and being dominated by his four feline mistresses.
PreviewPublic Intro Video (Release v1) (3:01)
PreviewFinding and Using the Course Resources (14:31)
PreviewSite tools and features (9:17)
PreviewScenario - Animals4life (13:28)
PreviewConnect with other students and your instructor (3:56)
PreviewCourse Upgrades (if you ever want to upgrade)
StartSHARED LESSONS [SHAREDALL] [ASSOCIATESHARED] etc...
StartAWS Accounts - The Basics (11:33)
Start[Updated 202204] [DEMO] Creating an AWS Account (20:17)
StartMulti-factor Authentication (MFA) (8:25)
Start[Updated 202204] [DEMO] Securing An AWS Account (9:49)
Start[Updated 202204] [DEMO] Creating a Budget (7:14)
Start[DOITYOURSELF] Creating the Production Account (4:59)
StartIdentity and Access Management (IAM) Basics (13:01)
Start[Updated 202204] Adding an IAM Admin - GENERAL ACCOUNT (12:37)
Start[Updated 202204] Adding an IAM Admin User - PRODUCTION ACCOUNT (7:33)
StartIAM Access Keys (7:32)
Start[DEMO] Creating Access keys and setting up AWS CLI v2 tools (17:24)
PreviewYAML101 - YAML AINT MARKUP LANGUAGE (9:55)
PreviewEncryption 101 - PART1 (13:56)
PreviewEncryption 101 - PART2 (6:42)
PreviewDistributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack (14:38)
PreviewSecure Sockets Layer (SSL) and Transport Layer Security (TLS) (11:41)
PreviewDNS101 - PART1 (11:40)
PreviewDNS101 - PART2 (10:19)
PreviewRoute53 Fundamentals (6:29)
Preview[DEMO] Registering a Domain (8:50)
PreviewDNS Record Types (13:25)
PreviewHash Functions & Hashing (13:19)
PreviewDigital Signatures (9:26)