COURSE UPGRADES - SAVE $ WHEN ADDING MORE COURSES
Expand your Course Collection
.. while saving money
Are you considering expanding your course library? Here's some good news! You can often upgrade to a larger content bundle by paying the difference rather than purchasing each course separately. Here's how it works:
In summary, instead of adding individual courses, you can upgrade to a bundle that contains one or more courses you have and the courses you want and only pay the price difference; this can be significantly cheaper. Note: you can't "upgrade" to a bundle that doesn't contain any of your current courses and there are no custom bundles available.
Some Recent Examples:
Example 1: Alice Decided to go "pro"
- She passed Solutions Architect Associate using my $40 course.
- She wants to grow her skills by achieving solutions architect professional (usually $80)
- Upgrade Option: She can move to the solutions architect bundle (usually $100) for $60 after subtracting her $40 previous payment
Example 2: Bob decides to specialize.
- He passed SA Associate and Pro using my Solutions Architect Bundle (which costs $100)
- His next move is to specialize and add the Security ($80) and Networking Specialty ($80) Courses to his collection ($160 total).
- Bob has three upgrade options:
- Security Architect Bundle: +$20 (vs. usual $80 price)
- Network Architect Bundle: +$70 (vs. usual $80 price)
- Network Security Architect Bundle: +$90 (vs. usual $160 price for both courses).
Example 3: Tim wants to expand his knowledge
- Tim has studied and passed the Sysops Associate exam
- He wants to expand his architecture and development tooling knowledge and wants to reduce the $40 + $40 cost.
- The associate bundle, which usually costs $100 includes the extra courses he wants.
- He pays $60 (after accounting for his previous $40 payment).
Example 4: Janice has long-term learning plans
- Janice has passed all three associate exams using my content
- She wants to expand her knowledge and own my current and future content.
- She likes the look of the "ALL THE THINGS" bundle, which usually costs $400
- She can pay $300 by deducting her $100 spent on the associate bundle.
Example 5: Jess's Multi-Platform Aspirations
- Jess already owns the "ALL THE THINGS" bundle, and has used many of my courses.
- She wants more content spanning various cloud platforms and tech stacks and has noticed the "ALL THE THINGS PLUS" bundle, which usually costs $600
- She only pays $200 since she already invested in the "ALL THE THINGS" bundle (which cost $400).
How to Upgrade:
- Choose a bundle that contains the courses you already own and the new ones you want.
- Or let us know the courses you want, and we can help you with the most cost-effective method of upgrading.
- Log a ticket (HERE) and let us know what you would like
- We'll respond with an upgrade payment link OR further questions if needed. Note: Upgrade links last two weeks. If unused, you'll need to request a new one.
- For "ALL THE THINGS" or "ALL THE THINGS PLUS", you can pay in full or in instalments. We will assume a one-time payment if you don't inform us otherwise. Note: Installments come with a minimal admin fee, increasing with the number of months you want to split the cost.