Become an AWS Network Specialist and pass the AWS Advanced Network Specialty Exam
(🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨 READ THIS 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨 )
Current Status : 20210908 - 99.5% CONTENT COMPLETE, Adding 1-2 more lessons based on student feedback on the exam - Students are passing using the course as is (so the important parts are there)
IMPORTANT : 🤫 This course is designed for the current C00 version of the course AND what I suspect will be on the next major revision which I suspect will be arriving soon. This single enrollment will be updated with the new exam topics as/when AWS announce it. No official ETA yet 🤫
The AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty is one of the most difficult, valuable and in-demand cloud certifications available. All larger businesses need professions who're capable of designing secure, performant and scalable networks which can integrate with existing, potentially complex enterprise networks.
The exam requires you to be able to do all of this, under pressure, within complex scenario based questions.
Far fewer people are able to obtain this super-valuable certification, but by enrolling in this course I'm going to teach you how to easily overcome the challenging exam and even more importantly help you gain the skills required to become an AWS Networking Specialist. Don't be scared, if you're willing to put in the effort I'll be here to help you every step of the way!!!!
IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A BUNDLE CONTAINING ALL MY CURRENT AND FUTURE COURSES : https://learn.cantrill.io/p/all-the-things (one time enrolment - lifetime access & updates)
- Anyone who holds the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate Certification
- The process will be easier with some existing networking or SA PRO level knowledge
- This isn't required - the course covers fundamentals onwards.
- Experienced Engineers or Consultants
- Existing Associate Level AWS knowledge
- Laptop or Workstation to perform the demo lessons
- An email address and credit/debit card for the AWS account(s)
- Max $10-20 or so per month of studies (where possible, the course will use free-tier, but there will be AWS costs for DEMO lessons)
WHAT MAKES THIS COURSE DIFFERENT
PRODUCTION VALUES: The course includes best of class theory, architecture and practical demo lessons. Everything in the course is there for a reason, is produced to a high standard and aids in your learning
ALWAYS CONSIDERS COST: The course starts with by helping you create and setup AWS accounts which you will use for your study. These will benefit from the free-tier giving you free access to AWS products and services up to a certain monthly level.
LEARN REAL SKILLS: This course isn’t just about the exam, the AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty is one of the most valuable certifications available in IT - but obtaining $100,000+ cloud positions will require experience as well as accreditation. By the end of the course, you'll be prepared to pass the exam confidently while also having gained enough experience to implement networks within AWS day to day.
SCENARIO BASED: The course is based around a real-world like scenarios. The theory and demo & advanced demo lessons are structured around scenarios which you'll encounter in the real world.
RESPECTS YOUR TIME: I promise to respect your time. Everything in the course is either relevant to the exam, or will provide the surrounding knowledge which will help you pass with confidence; while also gaining the practical experience needed to get access to exciting job opportunities. Lessons are never more than 20 minutes and often much shorter - I prioritize efficiency, not duration. Each section includes a quiz helping you retain knowledge, and at the end of the course, we’ve designed a full practice exam which mirrors real-world conditions.
ADVANCED AWS NETWORKING : The course covers advanced networking concepts as they relate to AWS but also covers the extended AWS product range which features on the Advanced Networking exam in some depth. Topics covered include:-
- Networking Fundamentals (OSI 7-Layer Model, IP Addressing & Routing, NAT, DDOS)
- AWS Core Networking
- AWS Hybrid Networking
- Advanced Hybrid Networking
- Network Performance Optimisation
- Network Security
- Network Availability
- Network Fault-Finding
- & much much more.
ALWAYS ACCURATE/ALWAYS UP TO DATE: I pride accuracy and so commit to keeping the content up to date with regular updates as AWS announces new products or features. Updates will be included in your one-time course purchase so you can study at your own pace.
By the end of this course, you'll be able to confidently pass the specialty-level AWS Certified Advanced Networking exam and start getting access to some of the best paying careers in the industry.
- Be ready to sit and pass the Advanced Networking Specialty exam with confidence
- Confidence in technical interviews for advanced networking roles
- Be able to design local, global, elastic network architectures in AWS that are secure, cost-effective, resilient, efficient and adhere to AWS best practices.
- Understanding and appreciation for technical fundamentals which AWS products and services rely on
- Practical experience of:-
- Building complex networks in AWS
- Design high-performance and resilient networks in AWS
- Level up your career in terms of $ and project opportunities
- Advanced knowledge to tackle the more difficult specialty level exams
BY THE NUMBERS
- Created and taught by an experienced instructor
- 100,000's of students across a total of 8 previous AWS Courses
- Instructor rating of over 99.5%.
- 20 years+ of Consultancy experience
- 40+ IT certifications, including all current AWS ones
- Course pass rate of 100% for SAA-C02 & SAPC01 (at the time of writing, to the best of my knowledge)
- Professional level production values, excellent quality, high-end audio, clear accent and vibrant visuals throughout.
- All learning aids and demo lesson assets available for download at any time
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
The course offers excellent value for the one time enrollment fee. You will gain full access to the materials, which will receive constant updates for the lifetime of the Advanced Networking certification. I'm so confident in the value, I offer a 30-day unconditional money-back guarantee. All I ask is that you contact me and give me some feedback on what you didn't like.
DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT, WHAT OTHER STUDENTS SAY
COMING SOON - EARLY ACCESS
StartPublic Introduction (4:07)
StartFinding and Using the Course Resources (14:31)
StartAWS Exams (17:32)
StartScenario - Animals4life (13:28)
StartConnect with other students and your instructor (3:56)
StartIF YOU CAN'T PLAY VIDEOS - READ ME !!
StartHAPPY HOLIDAYS !! - IMPORTANT, READ ME !!
StartAWS Accounts - The Basics (11:33)
Start[DEMO] Creating an AWS Account (12:22)
StartMulti-factor Authentication (MFA) (8:25)
Start[DEMO] Securing An AWS Account (8:50)
Start[Updated 202110] [DEMO] Creating a Budget (7:53)
Start[DOITYOURSELF] Creating the Production Account (4:52)
StartIdentity and Access Management (IAM) Basics (13:01)
Start[Updated 202110] [DEMO] Adding an IAM Admin - GENERAL ACCOUNT (12:41)
Start[Updated 202110] [DEMO] Adding an IAM Admin User - PRODUCTION ACCOUNT (8:03)
StartIAM Access Keys (7:32)
Start[DEMO] Creating Access keys and setting up AWS CLI v2 tools (17:24)
StartAWS Organisations (12:56)
Start[DEMO] Implementing an AWS Organisation - PART1 (7:14)
Start[DEMO] Implementing an AWS Organisation - PART2 (13:46)
PreviewREAD ME FIRST
PreviewNetwork Starter Pack - 0 - INTRO (4:49)
PreviewNetwork Starter Pack - 1 - PHYSICAL (9:59)
PreviewFibre Optic Cables 101 (11:39)
PreviewNetwork Starter Pack - 2 - Data Link - Part 1 (8:47)
PreviewNetwork Starter Pack - 2 - Data Link - Part 2 (14:23)
PreviewDecimal to Binary Conversion (IP Addressing) (17:19)
PreviewNetwork Starter Pack - 3 - Network - Part 1 (12:12)
PreviewNetwork Starter Pack - 3 - Network - Part 2 (19:13)
PreviewNetwork Starter Pack - 3 - Network - Part 3 (15:21)
PreviewNetwork Starter Pack - 4&5 - Transport/Session - Part 1 (15:39)
PreviewNetwork Starter Pack - 4&5 - Transport/Session - Part 2 (14:41)
PreviewNetwork Starter Pack - EXTRA - Network Address Translation - PART1 (11:00)
PreviewNetwork Starter Pack - EXTRA - Network Address Translation - PART2 (9:38)
PreviewDistributed Denial of Service (DDOS) Attacks (14:38)
PreviewSecure Sockets Layer (SSL) and Transport Layer Security (TLS) (11:41)
PreviewDNS101 - PART1 (11:40)
PreviewDNS101 - PART2 (10:19)
PreviewRoute53 Fundamentals (6:29)
Preview[OPTIONAL BUT RECOMMENDED][DEMO] Registering a Domain (8:50)
PreviewDNS Record Types (13:25)
Start[Advanced] VLANS, Trunks & Q-in-Q (16:44)
StartJumbo Frames and MTU (4:39)
Frequently Asked Questions
Adrian is an experienced Solutions Architect and technical trainer specialising in cloud and emerging technologies. Over the past 4 years he has created eight popular online training courses taken by nearly two hundred thousand students globally.
Adrian is obsessed with helping his students learn and develop in the most efficient and effective way possible and draws on over two decades of technology design, implementation and fault-finding experience.
Outside work Adrian loves home automation, green technology, UAV flying and being dominated by his four feline mistresses.