[202212UPDATE][ASSOCIATESHARED] [AdvancedDemo] Build A Serverless App - Pet-Cuddle-o-Tron - PART1
In this _Advanced Demo_ you will be implementing a serverless reminder application.
The application will load from an S3 bucket and run in browser
.. communicating with Lambda and Step functions via an API Gateway Endpoint
Using the application you will be able to configure reminders for 'pet cuddles' to be send using email and SMS.
IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES WITH THIS DEMO - CHECK THE COMMON PROBLEMS PAGE https://github.com/acantril/learn-cantrill-io-labs/blob/master/aws-serverless-pet-cuddle-o-tron/02_LABINSTRUCTIONS/CommonIssues.md AND PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW THE UPDATED TEXT INSTRUCTIONS https://github.com/acantril/learn-cantrill-io-labs/tree/master/aws-serverless-pet-cuddle-o-tron
This advanced demo consists of 6 stages :-
- STAGE 1 : Configure Simple Email service & SNS **<= THIS STAGE**
- STAGE 2 : Add a email lambda function to use SES to send emails for the serverless application
- STAGE 3 : Implement and configure the state machine, the core of the application
- STAGE 4 : Implement the API Gateway, API and supporting lambda function
- STAGE 5 : Implement the static frontend application and test functionality
- STAGE 6 : Cleanup the account
GitHub for Advanced demo : https://github.com/acantril/learn-cantrill-io-labs/tree/master/aws-serverless-pet-cuddle-o-tron