[202205UPDATE] [AdvancedDemo] Implementing a simple WEBIDF App - PART1
In this advanced demo series you will be implementing a simple serverless application which uses Web Identity Federation.
The application runs using the following technologies
- S3 for front-end application hosting
- Google API Project as an ID Provider
- Cognito and IAM Roles to swap Google Token for AWS credentials
The application runs from a browser, gets the user to login using a Google ID and then loads all images from a private S3 bucket into a browser using presignedURLs.
This advanced demo consists of 6 stages :-
- STAGE 1 : Provision the environment and review tasks **<= THIS STAGE**
- STAGE 2 : Create Google API Project & Client ID
- STAGE 3 : Create Cognito Identity Pool
- STAGE 4 : Update App Bucket & Test Application
- STAGE 5 : Cleanup the account
Stage 5 Instructions