Pass the Certification and gain AWS Systems, Operations and Administration skills
The AWS Certified Sysops Administrator Associate is one of the most valuable and in-demand cloud certifications, part of the AWS Associate (All-3) series. It covers all of the core AWS services which relate to systems administration and operations and is perfect for DevOps engineers or sysadmins looking to skill-up in a new area..This brand new AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate Course is the most in-depth, high quality and up to date course on the market for this certification. It continues the https://learn.cantrill.io tradition of creating courses with in-depth and efficient theory lessons and rely on premium visuals and fun and complex real world like demos.
RELEASE CANDIDATE (🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨 READ THIS 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨 )
The course is pretty much finished, dotting I's and Crossing T's over the coming days ~48 hours to complete.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A BUNDLE WITH THIS COURSE IN : https://learn.cantrill.io/p/aws-associate-bundle or https://learn.cantrill.io/p/aws-associate-and-professional-bundle or https://learn.cantrill.io/p/all-the-things
- IT newcomers or anyone looking to change careers.
- Experienced Engineers, Consultants or DevOps Engineers
- IT Managers looking to understand AWS operational & administration tooling & product offerings
- No previous AWS Knowledge required
- Laptop or Workstation to perform the demo lessons
- An email address and credit/debit card for the AWS account(s)
- The course stays mostly within the free tier to avoid costs
WHAT MAKES THIS COURSE DIFFERENT
PRODUCTION VALUES: The course includes best of class theory, architecture and practical demo lessons. Everything in the course is there for a reason, is produced to a high standard and aids in your learning
ALWAYS CONSIDERS COST: The course starts with by helping you create and setup AWS accounts which you will use for your study. These will benefit from the free-tier giving you free access to AWS products and services up to a certain monthly level.
SUITABLE FOR ANYONE: You don’t need any AWS experience; the course starts by introducing cloud computing and AWS fundamentals at a basic level - ensuring that no student is left behind. What you will need is a computer, an email address and payment card to create the AWS account and a commitment to put in the effort required to pass a challenging exam.
LEARN REAL SKILLS: This course isn’t just about the exam, the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate is one of the most valuable certifications available in IT - but obtaining $100,000+ cloud positions will require experience as well as accreditation. By the end of the course, you will be prepared to pass the exam confidently while also having gained enough experience to use AWS day to day from a operational and administration perspective.
SCENARIO BASED: The course is based around a real-world like organisation Animals4life.org. The theory and demo lessons are structured around scenarios which you will encounter in the real world. Whether we're talking about serverless applications, data migration and connecting AWS to on-premises environments using a Site-to-Site VPN - the things you learn will be useful in the real world.
RESPECTS YOUR TIME: I promise to respect your time. Everything in the course is either relevant to the exam, or will provide the surrounding knowledge which will help you pass with confidence; while also gaining the practical experience needed to get access to exciting job opportunities. Lessons are never more than 20 minutes and often much shorter - I prioritise efficiency, not duration. Each section includes a quiz helping you retain knowledge, and at the end of the course, we’ve designed a full practice exam which mirrors real-world conditions.
TECHNICAL FOUNDATIONS AND AWS: The course covers the essential architectural concepts as they relate to AWS but also covers the core AWS products featured in the exam in some depth. Topics covered include:-
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Autoscaling and Launch Templates
- Database Solutions including DynamoDB, RDS and Aurora
- Application Services (SNS, SQS, Kinesis, IOT, SES, Step Functions)
- Serverless Architecture (Lambda & API Gateway)
- Monitoring, Deployment and Security
SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATION AND OPERATIONS SPECIFIC TOOLING:
- Infrastructure as Code (CloudFormation)
- Fault finding and performance tuning of AWS Resources
- Security Concepts in-depth
- Encryption in-transit and at rest
- Automation within AWS
ALWAYS ACCURATE/ALWAYS UP TO DATE: I pride accuracy and so commit to keeping the content up to date with regular updates as AWS announces new products or features. Updates will be included in your one-time course purchase so you can study at your own pace.
By the end of this course, you will be able to confidently pass the associate-level AWS Certified SysOps Administrator exam and start getting access to some of the best paying careers in the industry.
- Be ready to sit and pass the SysOps Administrator Associate exam with confidence
- Be able to design local, global, elastic architectures in AWS that are secure, cost-effective, resilient, efficient and adhere to AWS best practices.
- Understanding and appreciation for technical fundamentals which AWS products and services rely on
- Practical experience of:-
- Building in AWS
- Evolving architectures in AWS
- and implementing serverless applications
- Level Up your career in terms of $ and project opportunities
- A foundation for the AWS DevOps Engineer Professional or Specialty level certifications
BY THE NUMBERS
- Created and taught by an experienced instructor
- 100,000's of students across a total of 8 previous AWS Courses
- Instructor rating of over 99.5%.
- 20 years+ of Consultancy experience
- 40+ IT certifications, including all current AWS ones
- Professional level production values, excellent quality, high-end audio, clear accent and vibrant visuals throughout.
- Dedicated Exam and Question technique lessons to ensure exam success.
- All learning aids and demo lesson assets available for download at any time
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
The course offers excellent value for the one time enrolment fee. You will gain full access to the materials, which will receive constant updates for the lifetime of the Sysops Administrator Associate certification. I'm so confident in the value, I offer a 30-day unconditional money-back guarantee. All I ask is that you contact me and give me some feedback on what you didn't like.
Adrian is an experienced Solutions Architect and technical trainer specialising in cloud and emerging technologies. Over the past 4 years he has created eight popular online training courses taken by nearly two hundred thousand students globally.
Adrian is obsessed with helping his students learn and develop in the most efficient and effective way possible and draws on over two decades of technology design, implementation and fault-finding experience.
Outside work Adrian loves home automation, green technology, UAV flying and being dominated by his four feline mistresses.
PreviewPublic Introduction (3:23)
PreviewFinding and Using the Course Resources (14:31)
PreviewAWS Exams (17:32)
PreviewScenario - Animals4life (13:28)
PreviewConnect with other students and your instructor (3:56)
StartShared Solutions Architect Associate Lessons [SAAC02] (3:30)
StartCourse Upgrades (if you ever want to upgrade)
PreviewAWS Accounts - The Basics (11:33)
Preview[Updated 202105] [DEMO] Creating an AWS Account [NEWUI] (11:31)
Preview[Updated 202105] [DEMO] Securing An AWS Account [NEWUI] (8:05)
StartMulti-factor Authentication (MFA) (8:25)
Preview[Updated 202105] [DEMO] Creating Billing Alerts [NEWUI] (12:55)
Preview[DOITYOURSELF] Creating the Production Account (4:52)
PreviewIdentity and Access Management (IAM) Basics (13:01)
Preview[DEMO] Adding an IAM Admin User - PART1 - GENERAL ACCOUNT (11:45)
Preview[DEMO] Adding an IAM Admin User - PART2 - PRODUCTION ACCOUNT (6:33)
PreviewIAM Access Keys (7:32)
Preview[DEMO] Creating Access keys and setting up AWS CLI v2 tools (17:24)