Enhance your skills - become a professional level Solutions Architect and pass the AWS SA Pro Exam
🚨🚨 NOV 2022 : UPDATED FOR THE NEW SAP-C02 VERSION OF THE EXAM 🚨🚨
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect is one of the most valuable
and in-demand cloud certifications available. The associate level certification is valued because it demonstrates capability in a wide range of AWS products and services.
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional certification moves beyond this, testing your in-depth knowledge of a wider range of AWS products and services. It evidences your ability to design complex cloud-native and hybrid solutions, audit and mitigate performance and reliability problems with sub-optimal implementations, and identify the most ideal product or selection of products to use in a given situation.
The exam requires you to be able to do all of this, under pressure, within complex scenario based questions.
Far fewer people are able to obtain this super-valuable certification, but by enrolling in this course I'm going to teach you how to easily overcome the challenging exam and even more importantly help you gain the skills required to become a senior AWS solutions architect. Don't be scared, if you are willing to put in the effort I'll be here to help you every step of the way!!!!
🚨 LAST UPDATE : NOV 2022 🚨 - SAP-C02 COURSE UPDATES (updates and tweaks to most lessons)
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A BUNDLE WITH ASSOCIATE AND PRO ARCHITECT COURSES IN : https://learn.cantrill.io/p/aws-solutions-architect-bundle for bundles with this and more courses in https://learn.cantrill.io/p/aws-associate-and-professional-bundle and https://learn.cantrill.io/p/all-the-things
- Anyone who has passed the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate Certification
- Experienced Engineers or Consultants
- IT Managers looking to understand complex architectures and projects
- Project Managers running large hybrid migrations or complex implementations within AWS
- Strongly Recommended - Hold the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate certification
- Ideally - Either passed the SAA-C03 exam using my course, or watch it as part-1 to your SA Pro Studies
- Laptop or Workstation to perform the demo lessons
- An email address and credit/debit card for the AWS account(s)
- $10 or so per month of studies (where possible, the course will use free-tier, but there will be AWS costs for DEMO lessons)
WHAT MAKES THIS COURSE DIFFERENT
PRODUCTION VALUES: The course includes best of class theory, architecture and practical demo lessons. Everything in the course is there for a reason, is produced to a high standard and aids in your learning
ALWAYS CONSIDERS COST: The course starts with by helping you create and setup AWS accounts which you will use for your study. These will benefit from the free-tier giving you free access to AWS products and services up to a certain monthly level.
LEARN REAL SKILLS: This course isn’t just about the exam, the AWS Certified Solutions Architect is one of the most valuable certifications available in IT - but obtaining $100,000+ cloud positions will require experience as well as accreditation. By the end of the course, you will be prepared to pass the exam confidently while also having gained enough experience to use AWS day to day and design AWS solutions.
SCENARIO BASED: The course is based around a real-world like scenarios. The theory and demo lessons are structured around scenarios which you will encounter in the real world.
RESPECTS YOUR TIME: I promise to respect your time. Everything in the course is either relevant to the exam, or will provide the surrounding knowledge which will help you pass with confidence; while also gaining the practical experience needed to get access to exciting job opportunities. Lessons are never more than 20 minutes and often much shorter - I prioritize efficiency, not duration. Each section includes a quiz helping you retain knowledge, and at the end of the course, we’ve designed a full practice exam which mirrors real-world conditions.
ADVANCED AWS ARCHITECTURE : The course covers advanced architectural concepts as they relate to AWS but also covers the extended AWS product range which features on the SA Pro exam in some depth. Topics covered include:-
- Advanced Identity Solutions (Multi-account & Federation)
- Complex Compute, Scaling and Load Balancing Architectures for extreme performance
- Advanced Storage configuration, performance, resilience and DR
- Data & Analytics Services
- Caching architectures for extreme performance levels
- Complex Application support services and architectures
- Advanced Deployment and management within AWS
- Complex Migration scenarios and Hybrid environment Implementation
- Advanced security and Account Configuration Management
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity in AWS
- Advanced Cost management techniques and strategies in AWS
- & much much more.
ALWAYS ACCURATE/ALWAYS UP TO DATE: I pride accuracy and so commit to keeping the content up to date with regular updates as AWS announces new products or features. Updates will be included in your one-time course purchase so you can study at your own pace.
By the end of this course, you will be able to confidently pass the professional-level AWS Certified Solutions Professional exam and start getting access to some of the best paying careers in the industry.
- Be ready to sit and pass the Solutions Architect Professional exam with confidence
- Confidence in technical interviews for that SA Role
- Be able to design local, global, elastic architectures in AWS that are secure, cost-effective, resilient, efficient and adhere to AWS best practices.
- Understanding and appreciation for technical fundamentals which AWS products and services rely on
- Practical experience of:-
- Building complex solutions in AWS
- Design high-performance and resilient architectures in AWS
- and be able to implement serverless applications
- Level up your career in terms of $ and project opportunities
- Advanced knowledge to tackle the more difficult specialty level exams
BY THE NUMBERS
- Created and taught by an experienced instructor
- 100,000's of students across a total of 8 previous AWS Courses
- Instructor rating of over 99.5%.
- 20 years+ of Consultancy experience
- 40+ IT certifications, including all current AWS ones
- 70+ Hours of teaching + 20 hours extra for demos
- 22 Demos in total
- .. Including 8 advanced demos covering complex, hybrid and multi-product scenarios
- 130 real-world like practice exam questions over 2 real-exam-like practice exams
- ~100 Section summary questions designed for knowledge retention
- Professional level production values, excellent quality, high-end audio, clear accent and vibrant visuals throughout.
- Dedicated Exam and Question technique lessons to ensure exam success.
- All learning aids and demo lesson assets available for download at any time
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
The course offers excellent value for the one time enrollment fee. You will gain full access to the materials, which will receive constant updates for the lifetime of the SA Pro certification. I'm so confident in the value, I offer a 30-day unconditional money-back guarantee. All I ask is that you contact me and give me some feedback on what you didn't like.
DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT, WHAT OTHER STUDENTS SAY
Passed CSAP yesterday with 940 having no previous aws exam experience at all. Appreciate your exceptional work Adrian cats domain is my favourite
✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅
Passed the exam this morning, still waiting for the official email. It's been said before and I'll said it again, this course is gold. I went thru XXX, XXX, XXX and your course filled all the gaps left behind, even when I passed I'm still going thru all the lessons as I keep finding hidden gems all along.
✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅
Here we go one more pass! Exam was extremely difficult to a point I thought I miserably failed... Can't thank you enough @Adrian for your amazing courses. More than a just a cert it helped clarify so many points and bring structure to the learning and comes with cool demos. After seeing the amazing visuals from the previews I had signed for the bundle direct just in case (and also to support) but ultimately started to run for the pro mostly because I enjoyed the associate course! You are an amazing instructor! This community you build here also helped a lot with knowledge sharing or just cheering up each other (what is difficult to get through elearning)
✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅
PreviewPublic Introduction (4:41)
PreviewNEW VERSION OF SA PRO (SAP-C02) (DETAILS INSIDE)
PreviewSite Tools and Features (9:17)
PreviewFinding and Using the Course Resources (12:29)
PreviewAWS Exams (17:32)
PreviewCourse Scenario (13:28)
PreviewConnect with other students and your instructor (3:56)
PreviewCourse Upgrades (if you ever want to upgrade)
StartIF YOU CAN'T PLAY VIDEOS - READ ME !!
StartSHARED LESSONS [SHAREDALL] [ASSOCIATESHARED] etc...
StartSPECIAL OFFERS !!! READ ME
Preview[SHAREDALL] AWS Accounts (11:33)
Preview[SHAREDALL] [DEMO] Creating an AWS Account (20:17)
Preview[SHAREDALL] Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) (8:25)
Preview[SHAREDALL] [DEMO] Securing An AWS Account (9:49)
Start[SHAREDALL] [DEMO] Creating a Budget (7:14)
Start[DOITYOURSELF] Creating the Production Account (4:59)
Start[SHAREDALL] Adding an IAM Admin - GENERAL ACCOUNT (12:37)
Start[SHAREDALL] Adding an IAM Admin User - PRODUCTION ACCOUNT (7:33)
Start[SHAREDALL] IAM Access Keys (7:10)
Start[SHAREDALL] [DEMO] Creating Access keys and setting up AWS CLI v2 tools (17:24)
StartREAD ME FIRST
PreviewYAML101 - YAML AINT MARKUP LANGUAGE (9:55)
PreviewNetwork Starter Pack - 0 - INTRO (5:01)
PreviewNetwork Starter Pack - 1 - PHYSICAL (10:00)
PreviewNetwork Starter Pack - 2 - Data Link - Part 1 (8:47)
PreviewNetwork Starter Pack - 2 - Data Link - Part 2 (14:24)
PreviewDecimal to Binary Conversion (IP Addressing) (17:19)
PreviewNetwork Starter Pack - 3 - Network - Part 1 (12:06)
PreviewNetwork Starter Pack - 3 - Network - Part 2 (19:13)
PreviewNetwork Starter Pack - 3 - Network - Part 3 (15:21)
PreviewNetwork Starter Pack - 4 - Transport - Part 1 (15:39)
PreviewNetwork Starter Pack - 4 - Transport - Part 2 (14:16)
PreviewNetwork Starter Pack - EXTRA - Network Address Translation - PART1 (11:00)
PreviewNetwork Starter Pack - EXTRA - Network Address Translation - PART2 (9:38)
PreviewNetwork Starter Pack - EXTRA - Subnetting - PART1 (14:35)
PreviewNetwork Starter Pack - EXTRA - Subnetting - PART2 (10:33)
PreviewDistributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack (14:38)
PreviewEncryption 101 - PART1 (13:56)
PreviewEncryption 101 - PART2 (6:42)
PreviewSecure Sockets Layer (SSL) and Transport Layer Security (TLS) (11:41)
PreviewVLANS, Trunks & Q-in-Q (16:44)
PreviewJumbo Frames and MTU (4:39)
PreviewHash Functions & Hashing (13:19)
PreviewDigital Signatures (9:26)
PreviewDNS 101 Miniseries #1 - What does DNS do (2:56)
PreviewDNS 101 Miniseries #2 - Why does DNS need a complex architecture (13:19)
PreviewDNS 101 Miniseries #3 - How DNS actually works ... walking the tree (8:46)
PreviewDNS 101 Miniseries #4 - What happens when a domain is registered? (4:27)
PreviewDNS 101 Miniseries #5 - Why do we need DNSSEC (11:08)
PreviewDNS 101 Miniseries #6 - How DNSSEC Works within a Zone (17:34)
PreviewDNS 101 Miniseries #7 - DNSSEC Chain of Trust (8:16)
PreviewDNS 101 Miniseries #8 - DNSSEC Root Signing Ceremony (7:53)
PreviewRecovery Point Objective (RPO) and Recovery Time Objective (RTO) (16:54)
Frequently Asked Questions
Adrian is an experienced Solutions Architect and technical trainer specialising in cloud and emerging technologies. Over the past 4 years he has created eight popular online training courses taken by nearly two hundred thousand students globally.
Adrian is obsessed with helping his students learn and develop in the most efficient and effective way possible and draws on over two decades of technology design, implementation and fault-finding experience.
Outside work Adrian loves home automation, green technology, UAV flying and being dominated by his four feline mistresses.